We offer complete medical and surgical services including:
- Annual exams, preventive health care, vaccinations, heartworm testing, control of intestinal parasites, and geriatric or “senior” screening are just a few of the ongoing health care services we provide.
- In house diagnostic laboratory testing is available for critical patient management.
- Specific radiographic studies (intestinal barium studies and renal evaluation) are performed, along with in house ultrasonography.
- Rhinoscopic evaluation of nasal passages is available when serious nasal disease is present.
- Cystoscopic exam for bladder evaluation for stones, polyps, or cancer.
- Transtracheal washing allows us to evaluate the exact cause of coughing problems when our pets have conditions such as pneumonia or cancer.
- Chemotherapy is available for selected cases.
- Our highly trained licensed veterinary health technicians are skilled in dental prophylaxis.
- We provide Health Certificates, as required for commercial airline travel.